Of the Institute are carried out in form of the specialist out-patient consultations as well as hospitalizations for the conservative or surgical treatment.
Clinics, diagnostic laboratories and hospital wards provide the full range of prophylaxis, diagnostics, treatment and rehabilitation of disorders of:
- ear, temporal bone,
- nose, paranasal sinuses,
- oral cavity, throat, larynx, trachea,
- head and neck,
- cranial nerves: trigeminal, facial, vestibulocochlear, lingual,
- sleep apnea syndromes.
Diagnostics and treatment of:
- dysfunctions of hearing in children and adults,
- dysfunctions of the organ of balance (vertigo),
- speech and articulation disorders,
- hearing rehabilitation for children and adults,
- providing children and adults with hearing aids and treatment of hearing disorders using auditory implants (cochlear, brainstem, bone anchored hearing aids)
- voice and speech disorders.
- Otolaryngology Clinic (ear, throat and neck disorders)
- Rhinology Clinic (disorders of nose and paranasal sinuses)
- Otoneurology Clinic (e.g. vertigo)
- Audiology Clinic (hypoacusia, disorders of the organ of speech)
- Phoniatrics Clinic (disorders of throat, voice phonation dysfunctions )
- Tinnitus Clinic
- Auditory Implants Clinic
- Speech Therapy Clinic
- Psychology Clinic
- Rehabilitation Clinic
- Neurology Clinic
Every year in all our Clinics specialists of various disciplines provide more than 200,000 consultations.
Hospitalizations are provided in:
- Otorhinolaryngology Surgery Clinic: full range of ear, nose, paranasal sinuses, throat and larynx surgeries, diagnostics of the profound hearing loss towards cochlear implantation. For several years this Clinic has been performing the highest number (in one unit) of the hearing improving surgeries in the world. Every day our surgeons do on the average 70 surgeries, including many complex ones. Yearly, the number of surgical procedures exceeds 18,500.
- Audiology and Phoniatrics Clinic: diagnostics, treatment and rehabilitation of the organ of voice and speech. Diagnostics of hearing dysfunctions in children and adults.
- Rehabilitation Clinic: diagnostics and rehabilitation of children and adults with the profound hearing loss or deaf, including patients before and after the auditory implantation. Rehabilitation of persons with the disorders of speech and articulation.